As a VIB I feel like it’s my duty to spend copious amounts of time browsing around at Sephora. And so of course I do. I mean it’s truly a magical place and everything is just soooooooo prettttttyyyy. However, to be honest I’m super lazy and I rarely wear makeup (I don’t even wear it to work anymore…heh heh heh). So I never actually need to visit Sephora or any makeup store for that matter.
I have a decent collection of makeup and tons of eyeshadow (but I’ve never hit pan on any since I actually don’t know how to use it). But that doesn’t stop me from buying more. Therefore, after searching for a new palette to add to my collection I purchased the Naked On The Run palette by Urban Decay. I’ve never bought any of the Naked makeup palettes so when I saw this travel sized compact online I thought it would be perfect.
The palette includes:
- Dive (eyeshadow – metallic rose pink with gold micro shimmer)
- Fix (eyeshadow – matte warm medium brown)
- Resist (eyeshadow – metallic taupe with gold micro shimmer)
- Dare (eyeshadow – matte taupe)
- Stun (eyeshadow – metallic bronze with gold micro-shimmer)
- 5050 (eyeshadow – satin light beige)
- Bronzer (matte medium bronze)
- Blush (vibrant pink with light shimmer)
- Travel Size Perversion Mascara
- Travel Size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Stag (black)
- Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss in Sesso (rose with pink shimmer – mint scent)
All of the products are full sized (except for the eyeliner and mascara) so the set will last a long time (or if you’re like me it’ll last forever).
After swatching the shades I found that they were decently pigmented and they had little fall out. However, since I don’t know how to use eyeshadow I would probably only use Dive (metallic rose pink) and 5050 (light beige) to highlight my eyes.
The palette also includes a full size bronzer, blush and lipgloss. Personally, I found that these items didn’t really suit my skin tone but I think they would look quite nice on the majority of people. As well, the eyeliner was really waterproof and smudge proof so I think it would be perfect for the waterline.
My favourite item in this set was the Perversion mascara. The formula applied to my lashes extremely smoothly and did not clump. It helped to separate each lash and provide a fuller look to my desert like lashes.
Overall, I think this palette is really great for travelling. It’s quite large so I wouldn’t bring it around during my daily activities but it has all of the essential makeup items any girl would need. Plus, the huge mirror is perfect for applying make up on all den planes, trains, and automobilessss.